2011年3月12日星期六

2 more NEW POST

 


so, i really verry tired just wake up from bed  now...
so i really need use my full power to outing with rgirl shuping them later :PP



this is yesterday what i do whole day !!
dady and mumy keep caling me non-stop !!!
oh goshhhhhhh.....
dede worry me seriously !
so badd!
he is keep ask me dady gt scold u or not , what u say to him .....

love u babyyyy!

mine leg and his leg 
beside is my COLOURFULL NAIL :pppp
 

 

ahah!! what a funny pic i take in car when we going KULIM ...
dede have a march for beach volley  in kulim ,
so see clearly what i wear yesterday :PPP

this is the way i support he when he need my support :P



PEISIN !
a person really crazy when talk with XIUYU 
really lost control their self...

PEISIN say XIUYU'S dad wanna buy a BOMBA car to XIUYU'S  nephew..
then XIUYU say he still wana buy a BMW toy car to HER ..
so her house gt so many car and her nephew go anywhere take by his toy motor ?????
this is what their conversation i cannot catch what the point .....==




he is so busy aim his GOLD :p



ARKIA is busy brush his body sunblock !
BRUSH ? yes
he need white MORE 



this is the time when MY DADY CALL ME NON-STOP 
11 pm ><


oh yeah !!! i buy a new bag !!!
really so nice !!!!
the PAUL SMITH brand, cost rm 140 
so niceeeee!!!! 
i oso want it's wallet !!!





give u a crazy  person always say she is pretty herself anytime ==




oh my STRONG MAN !!
kissss u baby...
thankyou caused u make me happy today 
and do what the things let me know u care for me :*
and thanks ur money somemore :P
thanks u buy the mask for me
i know u really love me cause anythings i like u also try to buy for me 

i knoe u CARE FOR ME !
thanks ur 4 MASK "美丽日记":PPPPPP
AND THE cookie u buy for MY FRINED :p
 RGIRL u are lucky :P
my dede buy the cokkie u like for u call me take to u :P


laugh die !!!!
funny crazy talk when we high mood!!!


________________________________________________________________________


this is the day we just finish exam we outing to make our club shirt and sing whole night !


i like the HATTTT!!!!
buy for me :((
it's cost rm 50 -,-
cheap lahh
but i do not use actually



 little crap on my STUDENT CARD !!
UGLYYYYYYYY

OUR DINNER....................... 5 ROUND GUFYYYYYY  ==



hey finallly finish my 2day post !!
continue my post tomorrow ,
i have outing with my lover RGIRL AND SHUPING !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论