2011年3月20日星期日

hey MY LOVE

FRIDAY NIGHT,
after school training i follow my boyfriend them go they BEACH training
it's very hard but i attended it !
why?
boyfriend boyfriend 不要以为你可以随便甩掉我!
我很粘人的! 
一开始就跟你说了吧你不相信!
现在看你怎样甩掉我:P



when we training weather is cold and keep raining ....


BUT JIMMY look like never think wana stop his training.....

                i feel   Disappointed caused i pray to god wish he don't stop the raining and keep it bigger  but  look like no use to JIMMY =,=


after training 
my boyfriend borrow me his shirt and i changed it after bathing



again have our supper at NIGHT 

DADDY MUMY look like already gave up their daughter :P


_______________________________________________________________

my sweety
hang out with them again :))))

 my two sweety did not attending their training caused of me :PPPP

                                    =-S




hey sweety !! what are u doing !!!!!!!!!


everyone see !! 

this is the person who partner with my darling 
 
and after win the final
they HUG close like couple together !! 

TWO GAY BOY !!!!!!!



  

GIVE ME KISS KISS 
DARLING .....

IF U STILL LOVE ME  T.T




BABY, U LOVE ME OR HE ? 
TELL ME 

COFFEE ,TEA, DUCK OR ME ? !


HEY SWEETY 
come let me sayang u more more





 everyone give me a MIC i wanna sing!  ?????

                 NO ??nevermind my boyfriend borrow me his LEG


                     I kill u he kill me

                    what a COMPLEX relation ship ?? ><


                         ANSWER me !flower heart!!!!!!!!!!!!


               

                                   yae!!!!!!!!!  

             A handsome fatty TREAD my spectacles broken then he give me this pity face...

        and keep PUSH his responsibility or blame arkia WHO put on the SOFA

                     'orang yang tidak bertanggungjawab '






baby love u baby 

谢谢你给我那么开心的假期
谢谢你那么那么爱我
谢谢你谢谢你

我觉得我们好像没试过象这样每天粘在一起
谢谢你给我不一样的假期

最后!
谢谢你那么乖配合我任我随意乱亲!
真爽!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:PPPPPP

没有评论:

发表评论